My Blog Craze: PC Games Review



I'm starting my blog today dedicated to provide opinions and/or criticisms on the different PC games. I don't really play a lot of different games available but since the craze of Facebook and its addictive games, I'm doing a lot of research on addictive games that I can play. Though I should say I'm not yet into Facebook games, just heard the thing from my officemates that they are really addictive. And so I started to search for different addictive games that do not require getting online.


So I played Starcraft and Red Alert before for the really complicated games on my list. That doesn't count as very complicated or very addictive games for those who have played dota or counterstrike I think. Well anyway, I would probably focus on the little games like what Big Fish or Pop Cap games offer.


I have been addicted to Chuzzle, Text Twist, Hangaroo, Mystery Case Files: Ravenheast, and Tumblebugs to name a few. So I'll be blogging them for the next days or so. Hope that the readers will find this a good source of information in looking for good games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment