Farm Craft





In my quest for a game that would probably substitute the temptation to start playing addictive games from Facebook, specifically Farmville and Barn Buddy, I found this game Farm Craft. Yes, this has garden plots, cows, chickens, sheeps, honey bees, flower gardens plus you got to earn money from all your hard work. The difference I think it has from Facebook games is that you play on your own here, not like Farm Buddy where you get to play with your friends. Another thing is that this is fast paced unlike the Farmville where you can harvest your plants after 4 hours to a number of days. The avatar doesn’t change in Farm Craft but it’s fine since you don’t need an identity to play this game.

One good thing about this game is there is a story behind why you need to develop and improve the lands provided to you. For instance, there is this company that’s making the lives of the farmers hard by selling substitute products to the market. So you need to prove to the people that farm products are still the best they can have. Another challenge that you’ll have here is the Farm Fair where you need to win the grand prize.

Winning in this game is easy though. I actually didn’t experience losing one of the games. I was thinking there’s no time limit. Nevertheless, in the later levels there’s a lot of objectives you need to accomplish and they will post another set of objectives while you’re not finished with the earlier ones. So that makes it a little challenging to work harder in the game. One thing that I learned is that you should attain first what the first objectives say and then the next one even though all the materials are already available for you to use. Also it’s more logical to do the first things first so as to not make the structure of your farm chaotic.

I may say this is addictive because I’m fascinated with the story and I’m still playing the game over again. The one thing I didn’t want with the story is when the girl tried to improve the farm of an old man just to learn her own identity. That’s a little not fair for the girl, isn’t it? Well anyway maybe I was just caught up with the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment