Strange Cases - The Tarot Card Mystery





Background: Ellery is an FBI agent and is always assigned to strange cases. This time she will need to solve a case by following clues from tarot cards. All by herself, she'll search for the truth regarding the kidnapping of three girls and finding out the mystery behind the incident. This game is another object seeking investigative play for anyone who loves the same kind of games.


Tips/Strategies: The Tarot Card Mystery is a very simple game and hints accumulate fast so you don't have to wait longer to get clues. Try clicking the items that show the two-gear pointer to know what items to seek. Also, the items you already found are clues to your next steps. Like the time when I get a boat key and I was seeking all the time inside the warehouse. It just makes sense that I need to go out and look for a boat where I can use the key.


Review: The game is not timed so there's no pressure or challenge to finish each phase. There are a lot of hints, you just have to wait a little time and you're off to finding the next item without difficulty. However, there's this level where I was given a hint and I didn't really figured it out. Still you have the option to skip certain point of the game. I think this is a great game for those who want some past time and make it an interesting one. And this is one of the games where I like the story graphics especially the outdoor rain effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment