Facebook Games Craze

So I have created my blog page because I'm looking for a game that will substitute on the temptation to play Facebook games. And yes, I failed. I failed not because I get tired on my mini games but I failed my promise that I will not get addicted to any of the Facebook games.

Now what's the big deal and why does everybody loves to play games in Facebook? I have only one simple reason - that I got to play and try to beat my friends everyday. I tried to imagine just playing the games with only the computer to beat. It would really be boring and I would just get tired of it. But in Facebook, you have your friends to play with and you have other people out there (who you don't usually know) you can beat with the help of your friends. You could also ask your friends to do something for you and there are a lot of ways to interact with them. It promotes social networking with a lot of fun activities.

Don't worry I'm still on my mini games and looking forward to blog my latest love Big Fish game. And I'm also in Vampire Wars and Pirates: Rule the Caribbean games in Facebook. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment